I have read that what you do while you are pregnant plays a part in what your child will like. I don't know how true all of that is but I do know that it seems to be some what true with both of our girls. With Grace I read and listened to music all the time and what are 2 of Grace's favorite things to do? You guessed it...read and listen to music. While I was pregnant with Eva we did read a lot and listen to music but she is too young for both to know if she likes them as much as Grace.
However, it seems that we must have done something else a lot while I was pregnant....
...we watched the movie Shrek. The other night Eva was really fussy and we were just at a loss with what to do to calm her down. I laid her down to check her diaper in the living room and she stopped fussing. It seems that the TV had caught her eye or ear. She probably laid there for a good 15 to 20 minutes just listening/watching the movie Shrek. Grace loves Shrek and it seems that, at least for now, little sis does too! :)
1 comment:
Oh wow that is way too cool, glad it helped soothe her.
Post a Comment